KDX-HAXIAL-has gone the way of Hotline

F.Y.I.

As some may be aware, I use KDX server software to host my music library to the world.
I was informed by a friendy guest on this blog that they could no longer access the KDX
website to download the Software to connect.

This seems to be just the effect of the company ceasing operations, but the KDX COMMUNITY
is still going strong and I still will continue to use it to host my library.
If you cannot find the KDX client software for your computer platform on google,
just drop me a line and I'll provide you with the software.

In the meantime, I will also be looking into a new possible replacement for file sharing.
There is something by Zanka Software, very similar to KDX called Wired, which
I may implement, but it only runs on Intel and PowerPC-based Macs, not native windows,
but this is supposed to change soon.

If anyone has details on why KDX ceased operations, please leave some info in the comments if
you can.

Comments

  1. Try Q-Wired it runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info about Q wired, we are going to be using co-incidentally called QNext software. we've tested it and it's perfect for our situation, and works like a charm.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts