Surfing on the Plastic Cloud

THIS B LOG WEB HOG IS DEDICATED TO TY SCHAMMEL! R.I.P.
a very dedicated and open person who shared many new avenues
with many people including myself

He was an obssessed record collector in Vancouver who also sold the vinyl
down at the Huge Barn Flea Market complex down near the West Mono
rail Station in vancouver and also all over the world to hungry collectors via Ebay.
I spent many hours with him listening to all sorts of genres of music, rapping about
science fiction, photography, LSD trips, healthy eating, smoking mad herb, laughing and helping out with his
buisness (selling, grading, cleaning, posting, listening to rare psychedelia).
He passed away and I dedicate my meanderings,
and all the music I will be sharing on here with you. His very unselfish
ways really is the motivation of this. And also to those who are also
sharing great music and words on here. Thanks so much.

That leads to the name of my (OLD) blog : PLASTIC CLOUD
This was Ty's name for his record shop online and at the market, and also the name of a fantastic LP

( go here for a download of the album on MP3 :
http://chrisgoes.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_chrisgoes_archive.html#115591387886912261 )
*if this link is dead, I will post it on my server regardless



put out in the late 60's on Allied records by a bunch of freaks here in Ontario Canada.
The plastic cloud will continue infinite

Exploring self enhancement will create a better environment always

Comments

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts