Jacques Loussier-YOU ONLY LOVE ONCE-OST FRENCH LYSERGIC FREAK BEAT -Tu Seras Terriblement Gentille

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME LOSSLESS-
CD QUALITY TORRENT FROM ORIGINAL 
1968 USA STEREO PROMO PRESSING






While putting together the video/audio example for this posting, I found out that
this movie is pretty darn scarce. I could not find 1 clip from the movie. Not even a trailer.
And in this day-n-age of streaming video of all sorts, this is a let  down.

Recently reissued, but not sounding as nice as the original. Not even close.
I don't know what the source of reissue land is, but it sucks, to say the most.

This popped up in a bookstore back room
 around 2001 in ontario and has been a friend of getting a frenzy
spirit on the dance floor. So many styles on this album that appeal to the hip funk
north psych eurofreak crowd(s) of all ages.

When looking at the year this was released, 1968 there is an odd mirror reflect with another
similar named composer with the song "Clara's jerk" which is in the video clip...
It sounds like a sibling to a song Pierre Henry(i) (or is it jean jacques perry) released on a soundtrack in the late 60's
which I recently found out some trivial extra cross over info that it was used as a Theme on some
TV show called Futurama (sp?)  by M. Groening creator of Simpsons animated phenom.
It's a killer track (both of them) and have the huge go go sludge big beat with crazy
Moog-like and echoey sound effects.

There is apparent deep intrigue and mythos with this LP according to one  of those reissue companies.
I guess the going price of the original pressing says something kinda too but
really it's a fun Lp that has some innovative melding of instrumentation that has not
been visited much.

Since I was able to sell a copy a few years back, I will then share this as a limited edition
lossless CD quality TORRENT.

LISTEN ! WATCH!







 



 

*Movie Also Known as "Tu Seras Terriblement Gentille"

 

LISTEN TO 4 TRACKS FROM THE LP :











Comments

  1. Amazing blog freqazoidiac.
    can I request this gem?
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Freqazoidiac. Great blog.
    Could I please get the link for this?
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul .. I only do CD-R / DVD audio trade now.

      Delete
  3. HI PAUL - PLEASE JOIN THE FOLLOWERS LIST ON LEFT SIDE AND THEN I'LL SEND YOU THE LINK THROUGH THE MEMBERS LIST (groove yard tribe) email me at freqazoidiac@gmail.com to tell me your Followers Name if it's not PAUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Is there any way I can get a link for this? Thanks so much.

      Delete
    2. I only share CD-R or DVD-R audio now. If you want a copy hit me back. Same goes for all content on this blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts